Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

O2 - I Get Charged for Two Years not One!

FFS - today a huge bill arrived from O2. If there is a cock up to be made, they will make it. That seems to be the only guarantee from my experience.

Geez all I wanted was a frickin handset upgrade from a frickin cellular company. You would be forgiven for thinking that a cellular company could handle this near annual event.

But instead I was told the wrong price by a factor of three. Later I was told that all systems are down all day long. Next I was get told double the correct handset price and then the order never appeared.

And now today to put the cherry on the cake, the phone has arrived but I have been charged two years line rental for the SAME TIME PERIOD - meaning the bill was wrong by £120GBP! I called up and O2 said they would correct the bill. Recording here (2.5 meg mp3).

I'm lost for words at this useless bunch of pricks. The only reason I stuck with them was because where the particular phone will be used is in the middle of nowhere and O2 have the best signal.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?