Monday, November 20, 2006

 

O2 - No Frickin Phone Appears

On the 13 Nov I called back about the phone upgrade. Once again just as on the 26 Oct the agent said that I was not eligible for an upgrade. Once again I had to explain that I am. So it would appear that when O2 are alerted that their data is wrong they don't bother updating it. The agent then tried to charge over £100 for the phone and I had to remind her that on the 26 Oct I was told it was £50. After some fumbling she agreed. Talk about knowing nothing. What infuriates me is what the hell are those people doing there if they know jack sh$£ about their products, services or even customers?

I was informed the phone would be with me with me the next working day. I also paid the contract one year in advance (£120) to save money.

One week later the phone had not arrived. I called up and after being passed around was given something along the lines of I don't see any order being placed and I only see an inquiry. FFS. The agent the week before had promised me the phone the following working day and now this week O2 appear not even to have notes of a frickin order! How the hell a private company can operate like this I have no idea - investors watch out! Someone really needs to go undercover and get a job as a O2 service agent and film it. I'm sure it must be a complete in utter circus. The agent the week before had even went to lengths to post it (or so she claimed) to an address different from the billing address. But just like magic, no phone and now no record of an order being placed the week before. The new agent suggested that maybe a "system error" had occurred or the "upgrade didn't go thru correctly" and that if I was unhappy to write to the address on the back of the bill. Yeah right! More like the agent the week before was even more retarded than the others.

Call recording here minus the queues Etc (6 meg mp3).
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?